Bass Creator- Hardstyle (beta) Bass Creator- Hardstyle (beta)

mhm

sounds great so far, only thing i would say is it sounds a bit happy. but i think thats just my personal opinion. good job

DomesticTerrorist responds:

Haha yeah, I noticed that as well. But, I love contrasting by making a hardstyle song with a more jumpstyle note progression.

I'm glad you liked it though :D

=[O]= Dry (Instrumental) =[O]= Dry (Instrumental)

yeyeyeye

love it... piano riff is cool... slow and easy going and the clicks sound great

Imagine THis (House) Imagine THis (House)

egh wtf ?! /

unless the movie is some shit eastern european movie with a budget of 50p then yeh... the song is okay... what people see in this i have no clue...

{Intergalactic} [cnb Remix] {Intergalactic} [cnb Remix]

pretty good

yeh i liked it, as a beastie boys fan i thought the vocal being lower sounded shit. but it was still okay. *

[MR] - Clouded [MR] - Clouded

wow

people have definitely rated unfairly. i thought it was a solid, quality ambient piece. will be subscribing! your other stuff sounds good too.

MattReeves responds:

Thank you so much.

Birth Mark Birth Mark

yeyeye

nice solid piece of music. happy, energetic. not my cup of tea but good for the genre

SplatterClock responds:

Thanks, man. I try hard to make my music as happy and energetic as possible ;)

My Old Friend My Old Friend

YEAHYA

i fucking love this track. similar guitar style to my own (i dont record though). turn up the guitar and tone down the brass a lil bit, but thats opinion. 3.33 ?!?!? i give this 5 man.

Airport Situation Airport Situation

i really enjoyed listening to this piece. its bright, has plenty of texture and is very easy on the ear. the use of syths blended nicely and the "garage" style base is one thing i hate most in dance music.. but in this, i actually liked the feature.

race1 responds:

Thanks... I tried my best to make an airport type sound... Hm I had an image of this area in my head for some years so I'm glad I was kind of able to present it to you.

Family Guy Theme (Punk Cover) Family Guy Theme (Punk Cover)

haha

sectus can die considering hes done a fucking poke-rap for a song... well done (Y)

giftedbuttwisted responds:

haha, thanks!

[^(")^69] - Behind Hell's Hill [^(")^69] - Behind Hell's Hill

uhuh

really liked it, almost like remixed film music. it was only the claps that i though let it down a tad. but great piece anyway. 5

helloneko69 responds:

Only reason for the claps was to add rhythm to the drum beats.

I'm just having trouble seeing this in a RELAXED film.....